BOARD OF DIRECTORS MK GROUP
On August 13 in 2016, the Management Board of MK Group is formed which will consist of members appointed below, with the described duties:
- Miodrag Kostić - President
- Jovan Purar – Corporate & Legal & HR;
- Dušan Radičević - Group Finance;
- Jelena Galić – Banking & Finance;
- Vladimir Gavrić –Controlling and Acquisitions;
- Božidar Kostić – Trading in agricultural raw materials;
- Nemanja Vuković - Agriculture and grain trading
- Ljubiša Radenković – Sugar production;
- Nikola Avram – Tourism & Real Estate;
- Luka Bjeković – Strategy & Development.
- Milica Lukić – Secretary
The purpose of organizing the Management Board is improvement and harmonization of business process management of MK Group as a whole and each division or member company of MK Group, improvement of mutual cooperation and communication and significantly better use of financial, organizational and human resources, including the purpose of becoming an institution and means to strengthen the capacity of all management teams.
Decision of the Board of Directors MK Group will be binding for all member companies of the holding company MK Group and MK Holding.