M&V Investments is a leading brokerage house in our region occupying a leading position on the capital market.
As a broker-dealer trading in all securities, it provides services in the field of trading when taking over a company, where it approaches all interested bidders providing a number of services:
- Preparing takeover strategies
- Preparing a takeover timetable
- Preparing a notice of intent and the text of the takeover bid
- Opening an account of deposited securities
- Co-ordination with the bank when preparing evidence on collateral
- Submitting a request for approval for publication of the bid to the Securities Commission with the necessary documentation.
- Notification to shareholders, the Central Securities Registry, The Belgrade Stock Exchange and the target company of the bid opening
- Monitoring the flow of depositing securities
- Monitoring settlement
- Publication of the takeover report
As a broker-dealer company, M&V Investments provides services to investors through:
- Opening and managing a proprietary account in the Central Securities Registry
- Issuing a balance statement of the proprietary account upon the request of the client
- Executing transfer orders for securities and registration of third party rights (inheritance, gift and others).
- Receipt, checking coverage of a transfer order (in cash or in securities) and executing purchase and sale orders on the Stock Exchange
- Receiving, checking ownership of securities and executing deposit orders
- Consulting services to potential bidders and coordination of all activities during the process of taking over joint-stock companies
- Written notification to clients regarding the realization of orders, or the impossibility of realization
- Clearing and settlement of liabilities and claims arising from transactions with securities
M & V always finds a solution and an answer to its client's needs. Proud of a highly qualified personnel, professionalism and quality, this company has its offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad.